- $185/night for first two adults.
- $25/night for each extra adult.
- $10/night for each extra child.
- 5.5% state and county tax is additional.
- $75 cleaning fee for each stay--we pay this in full to the cleaning crew.
- The guesthouse sleeps up to 6 people.
- Two night minimum on weekends.
- For more information:
- Email the owner, Frank Goodman, at email@example.com
- Or you may call or text him at 608 852 3648
- We accept cash, personal checks, and VISA or Mastercard.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: To hold a reservation, we require a deposit of 50% of your total nightly fee. You can mail us a check, or you can use the online booking system, where you can give your credit card number through the secure webervations, verisign system. If you need to cancel more than 30 days in advance, there's no charge and your deposit will be fully refunded. If you need to cancel within 30 days of your reservation, we will refund your deposit if we can find another renter.
- We do not want to take our guests’ money if they are not satisfied with what we have to offer. Should you decide at any point during your stay that the Little Sugar River Farm is not meeting your needs or expectations and for that reason decide to leave the property early, we will bill you only for the nights you have stayed and refund the balance of your rent.
- No smoking is allowed inside.
- Linens and towels are included, and the kitchen is fully equipped for cooking.
- There are no additional charges for cleaning or linens.
- Free (but sometimes quite slow) Wi-Fi is available in the house.
- We are flexible depending on bookings, but normal check-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is noon.
- We are 15 minutes from New Glarus, 2.5 hours from Chicago and 40 minutes from Madison. For self-contained biking tours, the farm is about 5 miles along the bike trail from the village of Monticello, which has good restaurants.
- There is always someone on the property in case of emergency. Frank Goodman, the owner, spends part of the year on the property and part of the year in Michigan. He can always be reached at 608-852-3648.